Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day of Awesomeness

Today was a day full of awesomeness. First, behold:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Following a conversation with a coworker, I went investigating into the possible return of that greatest of all sodas, Vanilla Coke. Sure enough, they've brought back this nectar of the gods, much to the pleasure of those like me, who once was dubbed "the Vanilla Coke Goddess." Seriously, when I found out, I was bouncing around. No joke.

Secondly, and probably more awesomely, when my dad got home from work, he commented that there was a large box on the doorstep. Could that be...?

Say hello, Ford!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



"Hello, Ford!"

Nice.



Isn't he cute? I know, he looks just like Zaphod. But hey, they're semi-half brothers, after all. They share three of the same mothers.



So consequently, this has been a thoroughly awesome day. Well, thoroughly awesome afternoon, at least. One or two more things though. First, this is ganked from Pam:

PocketSize --

[noun]:

A real life muppet



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Totally true.

Also, she tagged me. I forgot (conveniently). But I'll be a good sport and tell you 7 random things about me, but I don't know 7 other people to tag, so the chain gets broken here. Deal?

1. I dated Jesus. (Okay okay, so he was playing Jesus in my high school's production of Jesus Christ Superstar, but hey. Close enough.)

2. I harmonize with dead people. (Okay, also related to a show I was in...)

3. I'm good at math. I just hate it, so it's easier to say that I'm bad at doing math so that I don't have to do it.

4. I still have one baby tooth. There's no adult tooth to replace it, and it's a canine, so it's right smack in the front and it makes biting into things kinda tricky.

5. I hate peas.

6. Those who have met me may have noticed that I buckle my belts to the side. I picked this style up from Peter Tork on The Monkees. And now I can't bring myself to buckle a belt in the center.

7. I have a really hard time coming up with things to say about myself. Ask me specific questions, get me on a particular topic, no problem. Say "Tell me about yourself" and I can't think of a damn thing to say. Thus, this meme was really difficult.

I might start Friday Yarn Pr0n tomorrow. I might not get the chance. Yay! Awesomeness!

2 comments:

Trillian42 said...

Hee! We are TOTALLY having a Hitchhiker decorating party! You bring the Vanilla Coke, and I'll make sure there are no peas (I hate 'em too.)

And seriously? "A real-life Muppet"? That's too perfect!

turtlegirl76 said...

Yay! That's so cool you both got your hitchhiker's in the same week!