Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Aaaaand pictures!

Okay so I'm no photographer, but I have taken pictures of my new spindle. I also have pics to share of the scarf I made as a commission for a friend. So here we go...

First, spindle!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And now, the scarf. I crocheted it in Elsebeth Lavold Classic AL (50% Alpaca, 50% Merino). Such a luscious yarn. The stitch I used is one I found in the Harmony Guide of 100 Crochet Stitches. Okay enough with the talk, here are the pics:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fringe!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And because the colonial blue went so well with Mom's botanical prints...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I just have to finish my long green fingerless gloves (yeah yeah, stop laughing Pam! ;P) and get to my Philosopher's Wool shawl. Whee!

2 comments:

B said...

The first picture of that blue scarf is unbelievable. It is beautiful. Don't lie and say you're not a photographer...that isn't right.
Great job.
-X

GabyMarti said...

WOW! Beautiful scarf. I loved it!