Thursday, June 4, 2015

Approaching

Quick lunchtime post.  Last night I finally got back to my studio table and back to my 52 Card Pick Up cards.  I'm approaching the end of the deck!  It's been over a year since the class, so I guess it's past time, right?  I got 5 done last night.



I think this is my favorite of the five.  That stamp is one that my mom got me while she was away for a week-long workshop with Seth Apter and Orly Avinieri.



 
 
The other thing that's approaching is another weekend of Seth Apter classes!  I can't wait.  Maybe I'll even be able to finish the deck by then!

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

Love your cards! And, I'm so glad you like the stamps. I knew they had to be yours!! I'm looking forward to the weekend too!

Diana Taylor said...

Gorgeous work, they are lovely - the colour scheme is so rich and deep and I love the rubber stamp of the arch - I'm guessing Michelle Ward?? Another Seth Apter class - Ooh you lucky thing, I hope you have a great time and I look forward to seeing your creations.