Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thank You

With certain events coming up, I really need to get better about sending thank you notes.  So I started that effort by making a couple for the wonderful women who supervised me in my internship this summer.  They both taught me so much and were so awesome to me that I wanted to make them things.  I went a little overboard perhaps on one of them, but I'm pleased with the way they each turned out.

For L:
lilla2

lilla7


And for V:
vanessa1

My high-volume thank you notes will not be handmade unless they originate with Etsy, but trust me, they'll be just as heartfelt.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

I love your thank you notes, and your tag for Dad's birthday! I'm sure the ladies will love the thought and the creativity that you put into the cards.

Michelle said...

Amazing pieces! They are both gorgeous!