Okay, lame, I know. Anywho, I've got a picture of my Razor Cami so far, on me! w00t! It's starting to look vaguely wearable. Thanks to my mom for snapping the picture.
Of course, after I got it back on the needles, I realized I had to un-knit a whole row, because I'd forgotten the last yarn over of the previous row. That was a bummer. But it's not a big deal to re-knit that row, so oh well.
BTW, I'm modifying the pattern ever so slightly. See, the finished size of the thing is actually two inches bigger around than my waist, and I wanted it to be a little more fitted than that, so after about 4 inches I've switched to needles one size smaller, and I'll knit 4 1/2 more inches on those smaller needles before switching back to the original gauge. Hopefully that'll bring it in just a smidge. According to the gauge swatch I did it will, but who knows what'll happen once it's all done. We'll see.
Tomorrow night, tune in as Joyce and I learn chainmaille basics!