Monday, July 30, 2007

"I don't drink coffee, I'll take tea, my dear..."

I know. Some trendsetter I am. Along with my lack of networking skills, I have no new spinning to display on this Handspun Monday. Still just working on the same stuff. Partly, though, it's because I've been taking some of my spare time to *gasp* read. Something I used to love to do, and now rarely partake of. And the book I'm reading is wonderful. It's not classic literature, it's not post-modern intellectualism, it's not even culture-sweepingly popular. It's just a sweet little cozy mystery set in Charleston, South Carolina and starring a tea shop owner. The Jasmine Moon Murder is making me really miss my tea-shop days. I mean really. So I'm once again on a tea-buying binge. I'm trying to control it and buy only small quantities. I'm also trying not to spend all day on www.teachat.com. At least my tea habit is less expensive than my yarn habit. At least, it will be as long as I avoid the mega-expensive super-rare extra-fine imperial-quality white teas...

1 comment:

Trillian42 said...

Mmmmmmm...tea. I'm a fan of Adagio, myself. I'm sure you can point me to something fancier, though. :D