Saturday, June 30, 2007

Belated Post

Okay so I haven't been home much this week. So I'm lame and didn't post on Wednesday. And I didn't post on Friday. But I do have yarn pr0n. Or yarn voyeurism. Pics taken from the door of the yarn room. It now has all of my mom's yarn in it, and today I'm moving my yarn in.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Woohoo! It's starting to look lived-in :D

Also, I have pics of a necklace I made for a friend. It only took, ya know, three tries or so before I was happy with it. I won't give a gift that I don't like.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My friend has a thing for fused glass pendants, so I figured that she might be able to put one on the necklace. Might need a jump ring or something, but it could work...

And yes, I'm still working on the baby blanket. Not making as quick progress as I'd like to make, but it's coming along. Little by little...

1 comment:

Gryphon said...

That's personal stash, not a yarn shop?!

Please send me your email address so I can reply to your comments! tshrew AT hotmail DOT com