Wow, it's been a while. And after I had been so good earlier in the Summer. Well, I haven't been as persistent with art stuff as I was at the beginning of the Summer. Been reading more than arting, because I might be a little bit obsessed with the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher (OMG). But I have made a bit more progress on the 52 Card Pick Up deck, and started a new project. This post shows off the rest of what it took to get to exactly halfway through the deck.
As for the new project, it's coming along slowly. It's rather a large one, for me anyway, and it had to spend some time on the balcony in time-out today while the spray fixative I used on it dried. Really didn't need it fuming up the whole condo.