Friday, February 8, 2008

It is totally still Friday

And will be for another hour. So I have time to post some yarn!

The following are goodies that I ordered from my friend Gryphon. For the month of February, 50% of all she makes on yarn is going to a very good cause. Read her blog for details. The idea of my money going towards such a cause gave me the perfect excuse to buy some of Gryphon's beautiful beautiful handpaints. Just look at these.

Lisbon:
lisbon1

lisbon2

lisbon5

France:
france1

france2

france5

I must apologize for the crappier-than-usual quality of the photos. No justice here at all. There's far more green in both yarns than what showed up on the camera. I couldn't for the life of me get a decent shot. And I don't really know why they're so blurry. I shall blame that one on me having caught The Death.

2 comments:

AK said...

You say the photos don't do the yarn justice but they still look yummy! Perhaps more socks waiting in the wings?

turtlegirl76 said...

That last shot is still pretty cool though.